- Shore Hardness = 75D
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- ?No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA
Tips & Tricks:
Extruder Temperature: 220°C – 230°C
Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 45°C
Glue or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
Top and bottom layers: 15-20 mm/ sec (900-1800 mm/ min)
Infill speeds: 45-60 mm/ sec (2700-3600 mm/ min)
Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.